Been a roller coaster week of events again. Glad that we are finally done with the fabricating for the prototype. No more 9am till late days at the fabrication lab. We also completed the static loading tests for all three of our aluminium prototypes but that means more paperwork to settle again and there's this ticking time bomb argh. Hope the plastic prototype comes in time for us to do the tesing.
Argh I really cannot stop going through again and again what additional tests we need to do when the plastic prototype comes. I can't stop worrying. We might not be able to stick on the anti-slip foam onto the plastic because we forgot to factor in the chemical properties of the plastic that we chose. Hoping somehow things work out eventually.
TOO MANY PROJECTS TO DO. Cybercrime indiv presentation slides + report + CA2. Singapore studies poster (need to buck up lol i screwed up midterms fml). Ethics report + presentation (deadline in 10 days wtf we haven't started). Aircraft stuctures 20% assignment + quiz. Manufacturing term paper.
ALL DUE IN THE SAME WEEK.
I really hate how you're going through how I felt 8 months ago and I really hate to know of someone who is going to go through what my grandfather did. It brought back so many memories that I painfully suppressed all the while.
I wish the world was a simpler place -- less illnesses, more happiness and love.
Comments