The Fellowship of The RIng The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J. R. R. Tolkien
This was how 31 days of January plus a few days of February came by and left.
Days spent in solitude are somehow days that one can only think excessively about redundant issues.
Countdown 2011 @ Marina Barrage & The Promontory

(photo credit: YH, E)
New Year's Class Gathering!

(photo credit: TF)
The drinking games were memorable HAHAHAHAAH SX and his stupid jokes that had M violently hitting him after that hehe. BigfishsmallfishUGLYFISH!
TIFFANY ♥

Jon's Belated Birthday!

Gary, KP, Shaun and I caught Sherlock Holmes before the dinner and I only remembered being incredibly late HAHAHAHAH. KP said it was so cheem that he fell asleep -.- Dinner after that was at Marche where we spammed food and ate like pigs :( These are my uni friends in Mech Eng AND I AM SAD LIKE A COW COS I HAVE NO CLOSE FEMALE FRIENDS IN MY COURSE DAMN. 10 girls to 52 guys in mech engin FML.
Engin Got Talent Auditions, Engin Day
First picture's of us sleepy-eyed judges who had to endure through 5 freaking minutes of someone wasting OUR time showcasing his talent. His talent was writing with both hands FML.
Engin Day was sai kang all the way :/ Stayed overnight in school and camped at Utown Starbucks in a v fail attempt to complete eg1413 critique and ma1506 chapter one. There was lo hei after that and it was so gross I didn't even touch it. Free lo hei=food throwing session.
Commz Ball

Was shocked by the sudden change in YW's behaviour HAHAHAHAHAH. The food wasn't THAT fantastic though :(
Post Commz Ball

Met up with Arul & Michelle (budding inter-racial couple, I APPROVE cos chindian babies are pretty) at Timbre and we talked, laughed AND OF COURSE, CAMWHORED :/ YW refused to let us take this picture with the statue unless we admit to him that we were elitist -.- I think straight after the event YW returned back to his normal self HAHAHAHA. We cab pooled after that with Jonathan and YW MADE JONATHAN WALK HOME FROM THE MRT AT 2AM -.- His reason being that he didn't want the cab to take a detour. What a nice friend.
Then there was LoHei #6 on some random day with Kris, Toon, KP, Gary and Shaun at Soup Restaurant in Clementi Mall!
And on Sat, we had a class CNY gathering at Holland V. Michelle and I were quite late (~30min) and Arul messaged before that to say we had no seats. I thought he was kidding and it turned out to be true HAHAHAHA. We then adjourned to NYDC for dessert yumzzzzz. And wanted to go to some random place to drink BUT HAD TO CATCH THE LAST TRAIN HOME sadLYFE! Brent AWOLed D: And Bon looks so ugly with his braces! Like decayed teeth that sticks out like a sore thumb when he smiles. PCY became clubberguy92 tsktsk. Everyone feels the same somehow like the guys talk about their army stuff (boring!!!) and girls about school and inevitably, stress. Si Hui's financial accounting class seems fun (according to her!) cos she said her tutor's funny, WHY IS MY FA CLASS SO BORING THEN OMG. Class participation 10% and I can't really participate cos once the tutor asks a question, there will be throngs of china people just blabbering out stuff without even requiring time to think wth (are they even humans omg muggerzzzz), which makes the class boring and serious. ULTIMATE DISLIKE!!! :(
(okay fine i admit that im stupid and i dont like the competition)
February's HERE. Valentines Day is coming too. Hoping that I wont die doing biz comm stuff IDK anything about the finances and stuff shucks. Then recess week. AND MID TERMS OMG.
February, please be good. I need all the luck that I can get to get through this month and get back on track. FOCUS FORGET FOCUS!



Comments