Went to watch The Message with TF, Michelle and Nat today. It was so gory O.O That's like the third bloody, scary and gory movie that I sat through in the theatre :D Haha My Bloody Valentine doesn't count cos that's like 5 min max in the theatre? I can't imagine it, Michelle watching such shows is okay, but wtfreak, TINGFANG of all people -.-
Yeah, apart from the pen-jabbing-into-your-mouth, you-don't-go-near-me-i'll-kill-myself-without-your-help, 1423597235-shots-and-i-die, I'm-here-to-shorten-your-life and torturing a woman by rubbing her on a rope kinda bloody scenes, IT'S OKAY!!! HAHAHAHA OH RIGHT -.-


The pictures are so freakish, but yeah, I think 5 min of My Bloody Valentine is much scarier than 1-2 hours of The Message. -.-
Oh yes, we saw a freaking RAT RAT RAT on our way out of Carls' Junior. YUCKS. In the middle of the road. It didn't run away when it saw us in the darkness. We did -.-

How can rats look so scary when Mickey still looks so cute when he's a R-A-T?!?!!? He's cute, right right right. So pretty~~~
Yeah, apart from the pen-jabbing-into-your-mouth, you-don't-go-near-me-i'll-kill-myself-without-your-help, 1423597235-shots-and-i-die, I'm-here-to-shorten-your-life and torturing a woman by rubbing her on a rope kinda bloody scenes, IT'S OKAY!!! HAHAHAHA OH RIGHT -.-


The pictures are so freakish, but yeah, I think 5 min of My Bloody Valentine is much scarier than 1-2 hours of The Message. -.-Oh yes, we saw a freaking RAT RAT RAT on our way out of Carls' Junior. YUCKS. In the middle of the road. It didn't run away when it saw us in the darkness. We did -.-

How can rats look so scary when Mickey still looks so cute when he's a R-A-T?!?!!? He's cute, right right right. So pretty~~~

Comments