OMG LAST MINUTE PACKING STINKS.
MY PARENTS MADE ME PACK IN FRONT OF THEM, IN THE LIVING ROOM. WTH.
Michelle and I are sharing a lot of stuff for camp lol! Hahaha deo+toothpaste+handphone charger etc. My bag is so frigging huge now!
At least I don't pack excessively like Krix. I packed 9 shirts, 3 track pants, 3 pairs of shorts and a long sleeved shirt. And then the random stuff just suck la, I have no idea how to pack them into separate pouches.
& i figured out some people are just plain jerks. Like what Krix said, (we're referring to different people la), bastards will always remain bastards. Jerks will always remain jerks.
MY PARENTS MADE ME PACK IN FRONT OF THEM, IN THE LIVING ROOM. WTH.
Michelle and I are sharing a lot of stuff for camp lol! Hahaha deo+toothpaste+handphone charger etc. My bag is so frigging huge now!
At least I don't pack excessively like Krix. I packed 9 shirts, 3 track pants, 3 pairs of shorts and a long sleeved shirt. And then the random stuff just suck la, I have no idea how to pack them into separate pouches.
& i figured out some people are just plain jerks. Like what Krix said, (we're referring to different people la), bastards will always remain bastards. Jerks will always remain jerks.
Comments