okay im so bored now, ppl pls tell me your scandalous secrets to keep me entertained. HAHA.
i know yt tagged me to do some funny thing but that one is pretty boring. i'll do it when im in the mood okay, otherwise it'll end up like this:
Tagged by: Leong Yi Ting
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
(1) I have 2 eyes.
(2) I have 2 ears.
(3) I have 2 hands.
(4) I have 2 legs.
(5) I have 10 fingers.
(7) I am fat.
(8) I am short.
(9) I walk.
(9) I walk.
(10) I talk.
(11) I gossip.
(12) S is very hawt.
(13) JF so fugging fat. (sorry T, i saw his sec 2 pic in that yearbook)
(14) Bananas in pjs very cute.
(11) I gossip.
(12) S is very hawt.
(13) JF so fugging fat. (sorry T, i saw his sec 2 pic in that yearbook)
(14) Bananas in pjs very cute.
(15) Papayas in underwear very sexy. (ahahaha, that was so random)
(16) Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
(16) Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
The tagged:
1) Sammul Chan; eye candy #1
2) Lee Joon Ki; eye candy #2
3) Bananas in pj; secretly in love with you both
4) Tinky winky; kinkyyy
5) Dipsy; tipsyy
6) Lala; kick your ass
7) Po; my personal fav
8) Mr Bean; pls lor, he's very cute hahaha!
9) Barney; gay
10) Tom; i know everyone treats you normally, i'll treat you ABnormally now
11) Dick; your name very cool yozxzxzx
12) Harry; hairy dinosauuuurrrrrr
13) Leong Yi Ting; your fault for tagging me
14) Leong Yi Ting; 48 random facts about you and counting
15) Leong Yi Ting; 64 random facts about you and counting
16) Leong Yi Ting; 80 random facts about you!
Comments