Love = Korean, Japanese, and HK dramas and movies?
Then you will definitely love this website: http://www.mysoju.com/
It's got almost everything. And the shows load SUPER FAST. And that's the reason why I've been staring at the computer screen without leaving my seat for the past 6 hours. o.o
Hahahahahahaha, I requested for Survivor's Law II as well. SAMMUL CHAN!!!
Shall embark on A Millionaire's First Love now. Hyun Bin's acting in that movie! ;D
Anyway, DramaWiki is probably the last place one should go to if they want to look for hot pictures of their idol. Oh Ji Ho looked pretty old in his DramaWiki picture. Kim Jeong Hoon resembled a tranvestite whilst Joo Ji Hoon had his girly features emphasized. But Hyun Bin's was the best out of the other Koreans, at least he looked young.
Hahahaha, if only books could be read online as well. Then I would definitely complete the whole of CHERUB series online. Ahhhhhhhhhh, James Adams! <3
Then you will definitely love this website: http://www.mysoju.com/
It's got almost everything. And the shows load SUPER FAST. And that's the reason why I've been staring at the computer screen without leaving my seat for the past 6 hours. o.o
Hahahahahahaha, I requested for Survivor's Law II as well. SAMMUL CHAN!!!
Shall embark on A Millionaire's First Love now. Hyun Bin's acting in that movie! ;D
Anyway, DramaWiki is probably the last place one should go to if they want to look for hot pictures of their idol. Oh Ji Ho looked pretty old in his DramaWiki picture. Kim Jeong Hoon resembled a tranvestite whilst Joo Ji Hoon had his girly features emphasized. But Hyun Bin's was the best out of the other Koreans, at least he looked young.
Hahahaha, if only books could be read online as well. Then I would definitely complete the whole of CHERUB series online. Ahhhhhhhhhh, James Adams! <3
Comments