Sorry, but we're on different wavelengths.
Today you suck so much I thought you sucked ____ for breakfast.
Rather entertaining day, despite you-know-who
Sarcasm. T needs lessons on overcoming that from K and I desperatel
Hahaha, today I saw somebody's classic expression. The priceless "I-want-to-shit" face during physics lesson.
WEP's presentation tmr. And I just completed my script. Yes, I'm just presenting one slide out of a total of eight and still need script. My sister thinks it sounds rather propaganda-ish since I'm doing the pins of working at sgh but it seemed like I was talking about the perks working there. Oh well. But still, the experience at sgh was great.
Today you suck so much I thought you sucked ____ for breakfast.
Rather entertaining day, despite you-know-who
Sarcasm. T needs lessons on overcoming that from K and I desperatel
Hahaha, today I saw somebody's classic expression. The priceless "I-want-to-shit" face during physics lesson.
WEP's presentation tmr. And I just completed my script. Yes, I'm just presenting one slide out of a total of eight and still need script. My sister thinks it sounds rather propaganda-ish since I'm doing the pins of working at sgh but it seemed like I was talking about the perks working there. Oh well. But still, the experience at sgh was great.
Comments