I wasted my whole afternoon today watching the korean serials that my family and I bought from Hong Kong last year. Ah damn. I need to complete everything by Thursday otherwise my mum wont let me get new shows.
There's still the humongous homework pile and I havent completed half of it yet. Darn. There's still blanks in that physics assignment. There're only 5 questions in it but I couldnt even be bothered to look for my answers, I just wrote whatever I had in mind. Sheesh.
I created my Christmas wishlist already. LOL. But I realised that right on top of the list was something impossible. 6 points. Damn it. I need to work really hard. I've got what I wanted already, cos my dad suddenly behaved like Santa during this holiday. Heh. Just by casually mentioning the fact that I want something, he gets it for me rather readily. LOL. Everything except new clothes. Grrrrh.
Creating goals is quite a fun thing to do when you're bored, I realised. Hahaha. I aint supposed to feel bored anyway with all the holiday homework. But nevertheless, my goals!
When I'm 25, I'll be an airline pilot. I'll retire from flying when I'm 35. After that, i'll take up a stint as a gynaecologist, haha, perhaps for 5 years. Then after that, i'm gonna treat sick animals, yup, i'll be a vet. Perhaps for my whole life. But wait, I want to be a dentist too. OOOOH. I'll dress as a witch and scare the little kiddies. HAHAHAHA. And then I wont give them painkillers or anything and I'll just pluck out their teeth. Oh the joy.




Heehee, welcome to my sadistic world. As you can see, I've got a very screwed up mindset about dentists and what they do. Hahahahahahaha.
There's still the humongous homework pile and I havent completed half of it yet. Darn. There's still blanks in that physics assignment. There're only 5 questions in it but I couldnt even be bothered to look for my answers, I just wrote whatever I had in mind. Sheesh.
I created my Christmas wishlist already. LOL. But I realised that right on top of the list was something impossible. 6 points. Damn it. I need to work really hard. I've got what I wanted already, cos my dad suddenly behaved like Santa during this holiday. Heh. Just by casually mentioning the fact that I want something, he gets it for me rather readily. LOL. Everything except new clothes. Grrrrh.
Creating goals is quite a fun thing to do when you're bored, I realised. Hahaha. I aint supposed to feel bored anyway with all the holiday homework. But nevertheless, my goals!
When I'm 25, I'll be an airline pilot. I'll retire from flying when I'm 35. After that, i'll take up a stint as a gynaecologist, haha, perhaps for 5 years. Then after that, i'm gonna treat sick animals, yup, i'll be a vet. Perhaps for my whole life. But wait, I want to be a dentist too. OOOOH. I'll dress as a witch and scare the little kiddies. HAHAHAHA. And then I wont give them painkillers or anything and I'll just pluck out their teeth. Oh the joy.




Heehee, welcome to my sadistic world. As you can see, I've got a very screwed up mindset about dentists and what they do. Hahahahahahaha.
Comments