Today Kristabelle, Adria and Elea came over to my house for baking & cooking. Super fun but tiring =/ Had to wait at the train station for soooooo long for the three of them to arrive. I'm too tired to describe in detail what we did, but we cooked our own lunch (pizza & campbell creamy mushroom soup) and baked brownies. The brownies were a failure, seriously, it wasnt even chewy and it was BURNT. Urgh. I'm convinced I'm a total failure in the kitchen now ):






















Yup. That's all the pictures that i have. I think there's more with Elea and Krix xD
Pictures! Ahahaha. Almost of them are of Adria's many funny expressions (x Hahaha. Everyone's cameras/phones were all busy capturing her actions.
Yup. That's all the pictures that i have. I think there's more with Elea and Krix xD
Urgh. My whole body's aching like crazy and I'm kind of frustrated with alot of things right now. >:(
Comments