Red wine + 7-up = Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious nice cocktail (:
HAHAHAHA, my dad made it for my sister and I to try. But I'm super drowsy now, and my face is like urgh, red like some tomato poothead. Tsk, my alcohol tolerance level is sooooooo low ): And then, after i drank finish one glass of it, my mum started laughing at my face. >:( So embarrassing!
Urgh. Mydear bloody sister is annoying me now. Whatever man. Whoever said I'm going to give her my notes to let her start revising now. In the first place, I dont even do the kind of high quality notes that she expects to study from. My notes are scribbly and messy, no one would even want to touch them. And she thinks she can top the class if she starts studying now. FAT HOPE. Muggers dont always top classes. HAHAHA. No offense to those who mug like crazy, but really, live life the way you want it. What for spend all your time studying?!?!
Anyway, tomorrow's the last cat class for the year. For once, I'm sad that there's no more waking up at 11am every Sunday, sad that I would most probably not get to see a lot of my other church friends. :'(
Stupid bitch just slammed the door.
Whatever man. She got attitude, so do I.
HAHAHAHA. I AM GOING TO PRACTISE STRUMMING MY GUITAR NOW. HMMMMM... WHO'S PISSING WHO OFF NOW??? xD
Goodbye. :D
HAHAHAHA, my dad made it for my sister and I to try. But I'm super drowsy now, and my face is like urgh, red like some tomato poothead. Tsk, my alcohol tolerance level is sooooooo low ): And then, after i drank finish one glass of it, my mum started laughing at my face. >:( So embarrassing!
Urgh. My
Anyway, tomorrow's the last cat class for the year. For once, I'm sad that there's no more waking up at 11am every Sunday, sad that I would most probably not get to see a lot of my other church friends. :'(
Stupid bitch just slammed the door.
Whatever man. She got attitude, so do I.
HAHAHAHA. I AM GOING TO PRACTISE STRUMMING MY GUITAR NOW. HMMMMM... WHO'S PISSING WHO OFF NOW??? xD
Goodbye. :D
Comments