I am officially annoyed, with my parents >:(
What the heck, i thought my eoys grade was okay overall, BUT they thought it was disappointing. What the hell! Oh well, they said English and Higher Chinese needed improvement, i guess it was kind of obvious. =/
I was just telling my mum how lucky i was to have passed Chinese cos my i got 2 out of 20 marks f0r my close passage, then when she heard that, she glared at me luh. Wth! Just because that oh-so-smart-my-foot sister got like 69++% for sec TWO Higher Chinese doesnt mean that i have to score about the same as her. Like hello, Chinese isnt my forte!
"I'm so gonna work hard this hols!" Gosh, I really should, like brush up on my English conversational skills and stuff >.<
What the heck, i thought my eoys grade was okay overall, BUT they thought it was disappointing. What the hell! Oh well, they said English and Higher Chinese needed improvement, i guess it was kind of obvious. =/
I was just telling my mum how lucky i was to have passed Chinese cos my i got 2 out of 20 marks f0r my close passage, then when she heard that, she glared at me luh. Wth! Just because that oh-so-smart-my-foot sister got like 69++% for sec TWO Higher Chinese doesnt mean that i have to score about the same as her. Like hello, Chinese isnt my forte!
"I'm so gonna work hard this hols!" Gosh, I really should, like brush up on my English conversational skills and stuff >.<
Comments