haha
cny was a blast!
and i wore a skirrtt, for once after 123435434981 years :D
and i wore the boots i bought from hongkong, for the second time!
HAHA
wore it to look taller =P
and i ate like alot and alot
my aunt ordered pizza for lunch today
had 2 slices
sigh, no self control
anyway, i chose the elective modules in may already!
first choice: basic pilot-training module
hahaha
my partner in crime and i were deciding online
see, i told you piloting is VERY interesting!
OH, I WANT TO BE A PILOT WHEN I GROW UP!
wheeee
ambitions!
haha
and second is CHEFS-PIRATIONAL
not bad right?
considering that i suck at cooking and i still put it as second choice
and then third is AGING SENSITISATION
heck luh, i dunno what it it
OH MAN, I HOPE I GET INTO PILOT ONE!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh
oh, i need to find a word for that english thingy
ciaos (:
P.S: IM VERY HIGH NOW. (X
cny was a blast!
and i wore a skirrtt, for once after 123435434981 years :D
and i wore the boots i bought from hongkong, for the second time!
HAHA
wore it to look taller =P
and i ate like alot and alot
my aunt ordered pizza for lunch today
had 2 slices
sigh, no self control
anyway, i chose the elective modules in may already!
first choice: basic pilot-training module
hahaha
my partner in crime and i were deciding online
see, i told you piloting is VERY interesting!
OH, I WANT TO BE A PILOT WHEN I GROW UP!
wheeee
ambitions!
haha
and second is CHEFS-PIRATIONAL
not bad right?
considering that i suck at cooking and i still put it as second choice
and then third is AGING SENSITISATION
heck luh, i dunno what it it
OH MAN, I HOPE I GET INTO PILOT ONE!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh
oh, i need to find a word for that english thingy
ciaos (:
P.S: IM VERY HIGH NOW. (X
Comments